I brought Emmy in for her 2nd flu shot on Friday. I wanted to have the doctor take a look into her ears because she's been a little fussy, she pulls on her ears & hasn't been sleeping well at night. She also has a cold which we all caught this weekend. The doctor took a look in her ears and said that her right ear was infected but her left ear wasn't as bad. She gave Emmy a prescription for Amoxicillin for 10 days. She's been pretty happy, but at night she gets a little fussy. I've been giving her Tylenol to help comfort her as well.
Emmy puts up a little fight when I have to give her the medicine. We feel so bad holding her arms, legs & head down just to give it to her. Next time I'll mix it with some of her food.

No comments:
Post a Comment