Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Feeling Better

Emmy's feeling much better now. She had some nasty diapers which lasted for a few days. Brad ended up getting the flu from her. Somehow I didn't get it. Our daycare lady caught it, as well as two other children and their parents. I feel so horrible that we passed it on to them!! We kept her out of daycare last week, but she must have already had the bug on Monday.
We got new carpet in our house last week. We moved all of our furniture to the main level in our house and quickly ran out of room to even walk through the kitchen. We didn't want Emmy in that environment so we got a hotel room for two days. I haven't had access to our home computer because it was packed away in Emmy's room during all of the chaos. Brad hooked it back up last night and we have slowly been organizing the home and also doing some spring cleaning.
Emmy is inching up the stairs in our house. I was sitting on the steps the other day and she climbed right up to me. I think it's time to get the baby gate up again. We took it down so that the carpet installers could easily move up and down the stairs.
She has recently learned how to wave. It's really cute and resembles a little beauty queen wave. She waves at everyone all day long.
Emmy has started this little game of screeching. I was at Target last night with her and she started doing it. I told her "No" but she kept doing it and then she would giggle each time. How can I teach my child the word "NO" when I can't even keep a straight face. :)

No comments: