SSSSSSSssssssssss...Is what Emmy says when we ask her what a snake says.
She is trying to buzz like a bee too. She also makes an elephant sound with her lips.
She loves blowing kisses and she gives nice big slobbery kisses when I ask her for a kiss. I think it's cute, but Brad gets a little grossed out.
She's walking around pretty well now. However, she wants to walk down the stairs like a big girl. She scoots around once and then stands up and takes a step forward. Last night she would have fallen all the way down the stairs if mommy wasn't right there to catch her. I still need to put one more baby gate up.
She loves to play with the Step 2 climber/slide at daycare. I was really impressed when I went to pick Emmy up yesterday. She climbed all the way to the top and then slid down the slide all by herself. Dar says she does this 50 times a day. Pretty good for a one year old. Now we'll just have to get one for at home. :) I thought that her climbing up on the furniture was pretty good. Man, she's way ahead of me...no fear!!

No comments:
Post a Comment