We are in the market for buying a swing set. Which one should we buy? There's so many to choose from.
So, the other night we ventured out with the girls in search of the perfect one. It's funny, when you are not looking for something, you see it everywhere and then when you really want/need an item, you can't find it anywhere. Make sense? We had a hard time finding swing sets. No one has them set up anymore. We found that most places just had a catalog to look through and then you purchase your hardware individually.
We did find a store that had a few set up, but they were closed by the time we got there so we just peeked through the windows.
I know all about those "Rainbow" play sets. But I'm afraid they are WAY out of our price range.
As we were walking around Home Depot looking for the swing set aisle, we strolled past the toilet section. All of a sudden I turn around and see Emmy with her pants down and about to jump up on the toilet. Good thing I caught her in time or she really would have used it. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't real. Poor thing didn't really understand why she couldn't use that potty. I pulled her pants up and brought her to the restroom. There was a cashier nearby who saw the whole thing happen. She started laughing and said, "That was really funny!" I was a little embarrassed, but did get a good chuckle out of it.
smile, it's friday :)
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment