Okay...so the sun is finally out in full force, but last Sunday Emmy and I went to see Annie at The Children's Theater in Minneapolis. We found our seats near the front and they couldn't have been any better. Emmy was sitting in her seat when the lights went dim. She started to cry a little bit and said, "Turn the lights on!" So I picked her up, sat her in my lap and told her the girls were going to come out soon and that there was a puppy. She calmed down and then got excited when she saw all the little girls coming out on stage. (Thank God)
The play was wonderful and Emmy did pretty good throughout the whole two hour play despite the darn Santa Claus that was dancing on stage at one point. She still doesn't like Santa.
I tried to get Emmy to sing along to some of the popular songs, but she didn't want to do it.
After the play was done Emmy said, "That was fun!!!" She's been telling everyone about it all week.
They didn't allow pictures inside the theater, but I was able to snap a couple of quick ones before the show started.
smile, it's friday :)
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment