This is a Questionnaire that I gave to Emmy today- Age 4 1/2.
1. What is something mommy always says to you? "You have to come to mommy."
2. What makes mommy happy? "Making us dinner."
3. What makes mommy sad? "When I say bad words."
4. How does mommy make you laugh? "You have funny words."
5. What was mommy like as a child? "You were in my tummy."
6. How old is mommy? "13."
7. How tall is mommy? "Big."
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to watch on TV? "A kid movie."
9. What does mommy do when you're not around? "You say bad words."
10. If mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "For sitting in the naughty chair."
11. What is mommy really good at? "Lunch."
12. What is mommy not very good at? "Laundry."
13. What does mommy do for her job? "You play and work strong."
14. What is mommy's favorite food? "Chicken Kiev."
15. What makes you proud of mommy? "You take us somewhere."
16. If mommy were a cartoon character, who would I be? "Cinderella."
17. What do you and mommy do together? "Play games."
18. How are you and mommy the same? "We have white teeth."
19. How are you and mommy different? "Our eyes."
20. How do you know that mommy loves you? "You're happy."
21. What does mommy like most about daddy? "Because he's your friend & playing games."
22. Where is mommy's favorite place to go? "The Pet Shop."
Her answers just crack me up!! I love you Miss Emmy!!
I will have to see what she thinks about daddy next!
smile, it's friday :)
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment