Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun In The Leaves

Last week Brad was doing yard work so we put Emmy in her Bumbo seat and covered her with the leaves that were all over our yard. She didn't mind it at all.
Emmy has another cold. About a month ago, when she got her shots, she got a slight cold. It lingered around for about two weeks. That cold went away and now she has another one. Two nights ago she was running a 101 temp. I gave her some infant Tylenol and her temp came down by morning. Her pediatrician said that infants can get up to 8-10 colds per year. I feel so bad for her. This week she's been waking up in the middle of the night a lot. Her nose is so stuffy. I've been giving her saline drops in her nose and suctioning the crud out. She fusses a little bit, but not much.
She is starting to giggle more. Brad gets her to giggle more than I do. Hopefully we can catch her giggling one of these days on camera for all of you to hear. She gets excited and has a high pitched laugh.
She still does not like a pacifier. She really likes to suck on her fists. It doesn't matter if she has just eaten, she still sucks on her fists or fingers. :)
She loves it when people talk to her. She coos back and smiles at anyone. A lot of people are saying she looks more like Brad now.





No comments: