Happy Halloween Everyone!
We had Emmy's pictures taken in her halloween costume a couple of weeks ago. She really didn't like having the costume on because she doesn't really like hats or anything over her head. I'm sure that she'll get used to hats very soon when our cold weather starts here in MN.
We had Sarah's husband Richard take Emmy's photos and they turned out so cute! We borrowed the wheelbarrow from our next door neighbors and Richard and Sarah provided the other props.
When we started taking the photos, Emmy wasn't really cooperating. She was tired, so we decided to go get something to eat and then try again after dinner. We got some good shots after dinner when she was all rested.
We had Emmy's pictures taken in her halloween costume a couple of weeks ago. She really didn't like having the costume on because she doesn't really like hats or anything over her head. I'm sure that she'll get used to hats very soon when our cold weather starts here in MN.
We had Sarah's husband Richard take Emmy's photos and they turned out so cute! We borrowed the wheelbarrow from our next door neighbors and Richard and Sarah provided the other props.
When we started taking the photos, Emmy wasn't really cooperating. She was tired, so we decided to go get something to eat and then try again after dinner. We got some good shots after dinner when she was all rested.
My brother Scott has called me "Bean" ever since I was really little. I'm not really sure how it all started, but it stuck and he still calls me Bean. Now he calls Emmy, "Baby Bean." So, when I saw this costume, I had to get it. Emmy is such a little pea pod anyway...And since uncle Scott calls her Baby Bean I thought it was a good fit!!



No comments:
Post a Comment