Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mommy's Birthday

Brad, Emmy & I went to Pittsburgh Blue last night for my birthday dinner. They have the best King Crab. Emmy was jabbering away and got lots of attention from the waiters. She sampled the Red Velvet Cake too (just a little nibble of the frosting).

Emmy gave mommy a card that said, "Thank you for feeding me, changing my diapers, and for taking such good care of me. I love you mommy!" Along with the card was a gift to get my hair done next week. Brad gave me his own card with a gift card to Macy's. I'm excited to use this soon! I have the best husband!! :)

After dinner, our plan was to put up our Christmas tree. We were so full from dinner, we actually just relaxed and played with Emmy. I'm sure we'll get it done this week.

We have a neighbor who just decorated the outside of his house. It makes me think of the Griswold's. It kind of looks like this video. Note: You'll have to pause the music on the playlist above to hear the sound that goes with this video. :) Enjoy!

No comments: