Saturday, December 19, 2009

Little Beauty

Brad had a full day with Emmy as I laid motionless on the couch. I have come down with a terrible cold. It's been about a week now and I thought it was getting better but then it settled in my chest. I had a doctor appointment downtown Mpls yesterday and the doctor said that I have a sinus infection as well. I've had a terrible cough and have been taking Robitussin DM. I would be feeling much better but I somehow have a huge kink in my neck and cannot move around a whole lot.
Brad had a big day with Emmy and as he was in the shower, she was playing and found some of my old eye shadow. Brad said that she grabbed one of my tampons and started to rub it into the eye shadow and then applied it to her face. :)

No comments: