Sunday, December 6, 2009

Relaxing Birthday

Brad picked me up from work on Tuesday to take me out for my birthday lunch.  We ate lunch at Pei Wei near my office.  We had a nice quick lunch and then headed back to work.  After work I picked up Emmy at daycare and then we dropped her off at our neighbor's house so that Brad could treat me to a spa pedicure.  He even joined in on the fun.  After our pedicures we went out to eat at TGI Friday's with our neighbors.  Brad gave me a nice card and some new Gucci perfume that I've been wanting for about five years.  I love it!  Oh...and last week he spoiled me so that I could get my hair colored and cut by Colie.  :)  Yeah!  I love my hubby!!

These are some pictures of us putting up our tree the other night. 


No comments: