Erin loves to play with this toy. She gets so excited when she stands up. She laughs at herself the whole time. She's been pulling herself up onto things lately and gets into everything. She loves to crawl into the kitchen and pull on the garbage can. GROSS. I don't understand why, but she loves it. I have now blocked off the kitchen to her.
One of her favorite things to do is to crawl over to the staircase and pull herself up. She also loves to play in the entertaiment center. She likes to push the DVD player buttons, etc.
Emmy and Erin play really well together. Lately, Emmy has been crawling into Erin's crib to play with her. I love hearing the giggles come from the next room over. It's so cute. Sometimes, Emmy comes into our bedroom in the morning and whispers..."Shhhhh, baby Ewin is sweeping."
smile, it's friday :)
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment