Brad and I celebrated our five year anniversary on July 15th. We didn't have much planned and tried all week to get a babysitter, but everyone that we knew was busy. We ended up just bringing the girls with us out to eat and then spent the evening at home as a family. It's hard to believe that five years have already come and gone. It's been an amazing five years & we are so blessed with our two adorable girls.
When thinking back to our wedding day, we both said that the best part of the day was seeing each other for the first time. How special. :)
The five year tradition is "wood." So I stuck with tradition and bought him a bird house. Sadly, no birds have made a nest yet. Brad got me a bracelet that matches my wedding jewelry. It's so beautiful. I always try to wear my wedding jewelry on our anniversary. Now I have the complete set.
We are also planning on taking our first cruise this winter as an anniversary gift to ourselves. We are thinking of going to the southern or eastern Caribbean. We just don't know which cruise line to go on yet. We're still in the planning stages and soooooooooo looking forward to it!
smile, it's friday :)
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment