We traveled back up to Hoffman for New Year's Eve. While Lorri stayed home with the kids, Bob, Edna, Julie, Deb, Jerry, Tony, Christy, Brad & I went to see the Stagebenders (a comedy duo) at the Holiday Inn in Alexandria. The show started at 9:00 and there were much more people in the crowd than last year. Brad, Christy & I went to see them last year and laughed our butts off. When Christy noticed that they were going to be back in town, she got tickets right away for all of us.
The Stagebenders' act is a nonstop, fast-paced hurricane of interactive comedy that has to be experienced to be believed. If you ever get a chance to see them in person, I would highly recommend going to see their performance. They even perform in Las Vegas at Harrah's. See a funny clip here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO3VV2p752o
We made it back to Hoffman before midnight on New Year's Eve and watched the ball drop at midnight on T.V. - pretty exciting stuff.
We hope you had a fun New Year's celebration - Here's to 2010!
smile, it's friday :)
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment