Monday, January 4, 2010

New Baby...Coming Soon

I feel a little unprepared for this new baby. We have a few names picked out, but haven't settled on one.  When we find one that we like, we end up saying it two days later and then aren't quite sure if it fits anymore.  I'm not sure if I mentioned this in a previous post.  I ended up printing off the baby names from the social security website.  I printed 1,000 boy names & 1,000 girl names.  I gave Brad a copy and myself a copy along with a highlighter and I figured there would be at least one that we would agree on.  Nope...not a one. 
We still haven't really bought anything new for the baby.  We pretty much have everything from Emmy...I think.  The only new thing that I want to get is a new breast pump. 
I thought that Emmy and the new baby could share a room, but now we are thinking that it would be best if we separated them.  I think we will be moving Emmy into the other bedroom which is currently Brad's office.  I'm not sure where we are going to put the office.  We are already outgrowing our house!! 
I think we'll just get Emmy a new toddler bed so that we don't have to buy another crib. 
It seems like this pregnancy has gone by really fast, but also feels like I've been pregnant forever.  

No comments: