Friday, May 14, 2010

Cloey's Wedding

My cousin Cloey got married to her beau Chris on April 24th in Willmar. It was such a beautiful wedding and Cloey was a gorgeous bride!


I arranged for my mom to meet us in between the dinner & dance so that she could watch the girls at the nearby hotel. This worked out well and I was looking forward to it for months.

When the dance started, I wanted to get Emmy out on the dance floor. She really loves to dance. However, she got really shy...I think because of the loud music. She would only dance if I held her. We were dancing our hearts out and all of a sudden the beads that were attached to my dress snapped off and went flying all over the floor. I had to go back to the hotel and change. Just as we were leaving, Emmy says, "Uh Oh," and we look down and her poor diaper exploded. Luckily it was just #1, but still. I felt really bad for the poor girl.


We had such a great time and lots of laughs with all the family. My cheeks were hurting from all of the laughter at our table that night!


The Gort family must get together more often! I say we take Scott's boat to Green Lake this summer and have a blast!!

Grandpa Brad & Emmy


Me (before my dress fell apart), Scott & ErinMy nephew Tyler & my cousin Justin (strong resemblance)
Grandpa Harley, Me & Erin
Heidi, Jennie, Cloey & Me (Gramma Gort's Girls)
DJ, me, Justin, Jennie

No comments: