Emmy LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her little sister Erin. She always asks for her when she can't see her. She turns her hands upside down and says, "Where'd she go?"
She will randomly come over to Erin and give her kisses. It is the most precious thing I have ever seen.
Emmy is not jealous of Erin one bit. She is more protective than anything. She loves to show off Erin and will gladly tell everyone in the grocery store that she has a new baby.
Just to test Emmy - I sometimes ask Emmy where Erin is and she will point to her and say, "There she is!"
She loves to hold Erin any chance she can get. I can already tell that they are going to be the best of friends!! I'm so glad that they can say they have a sister - as I was always surrounded by boys growing up. I never knew what it was like to have a sister.

No comments:
Post a Comment