It costs about $5/person to get in. They had pony and camel rides, a scarecrow festival, a place to pick your own pumpkins and strawberries, a huge pile of hay and other activities.
Emmy wouldn't even walk near the hay. I'm not sure why?
She loved feeding the little goats and miniature horses and enjoyed playing on the jungle gym and going down the nearby slide.
On our way back to the gate, Emmy and I went for a ride on the little choo choo train. We took the back seat and giggled the whole time.
It was really warm this day so we decided to head back home early. We were all sweating. Erin was a little warm and cranky.
Before we left the apple orchard, Emmy had to go for a ride on the pony. She had everyone laughing the whole time. She was yelling, "YEAH!" Giddy up horsey!" I also taught her to lift one arm up in the air and slap her butt with the other hand. She's so funny!!

No comments:
Post a Comment