We had a bit of a surprise last weekend. Brad and I were watching a movie Friday night, when around 11:30 pm Brad noticed headlights in our driveway. He said, "Gina, someone's here." I said, "It's got to be my mom." I had talked to her earlier in the week about her coming to our house for the weekend, but I wasn't quite sure if she was arriving on Friday night or Saturday morning. Sure enough...Brad went to the front door and there she was. :) She came straight from work...still in her uniform.
On Saturday afternoon we all packed up and went to the Renaissance Festival. It's been about ten years since I've been to the festival. Brad and my mom had never been there. It's something to see once every ten years.
We stopped by a face painting booth to get something painted on Emmy's face. It didn't turn out as cute as all of the examples they had on their table.Emmy enjoyed the petting zoo so much. She loved feeding the goats. It was so cute. She used to hate petting zoos a few months ago. She also got to go on her first pony ride which was so exciting for her. She really LOVED the real thing.
Erin stayed bundled up in the stroller much of the day. We didn't hear a peep from her most of the afternoon.
Brad enjoyed watching the jousting event. My mom and I just enjoy people watching the most.
One of Brad's coworkers actually works here on the weekends. So we went to watch one of his events at the end of the day. He was fighting Robin Hood.







No comments:
Post a Comment