Wednesdays are my days to drop off & pick up the girls from day care as Brad has conference calls early Wednesday morning. Usually Brad drops the girls off in the morning and then I pick them up in the afternoon otherwise.
However, today I exited onto I-94 just as I would to go to work. I hear this little voice from the back seat say, "Mommy, we're going this way?" UGH! My mind is so programmed to just take the same route each day and I guess I was programmed to go straight to work.
I had to drive up to the next exit and turn around to bring the girls back to Dar's. Emmy thought it was pretty funny and was telling everyone when she arrived at day care.
Good thing she has a great sense of direction. :)
smile, it's friday :)
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment