On Monday I was picking up the girls from day care. I was getting the girls in the car and Emmy asked me if I was going to cook dinner that night. I normally cook dinner every night so I don't know why she was asking that question. I wasn't feeling very good so I said, "I don't know if mommy will cook tonight. I'm not feeling real well. Maybe we'll wait for daddy to get home." She asked, "If you don't cook dinner tonight mommy, can we go to McDonald's?" I replied, "Mommy doesn't have her purse with her honey." Emmy responds..."I have money in my piggy bank mommy. Can we go home and get it and then go and get some chicken nuggets?"
It was pretty cute, however, we didn't go back to McDonald's. That stuff is so dang gross and after my episode with my gallbladder, I'm hopeful we won't be there for a long time.
smile, it's friday :)
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment