We started the day by taking a drive to the Mall of America. The traffic near the mall was rediculous. I'm not sure what was going on, but the parking ramps were full and people were parking in the overflow lots across the street. We decided it was best if we just didn't even attempt to go there.
Since we were in the area...I decided that I needed a few things at IKEA. I'm not sure if going there was any better. Brad said he was never going there again. It was pretty busy inside, but I've seen it worse. We were only there for about an hour.
After IKEA, we went to the Cheesecake Factory at the Southdale Mall in Edina. It was very busy here too. We circled the parking lot many times and then decided that I would just get out with Emmy at the front door of the Cheesecake Factory. When I was getting the stroller out of the car, this woman came up to me and asked me how I liked my Envoy. I said, I loved it and she said that it used to be hers and she recognized the license plate!!! We bought the truck at a dealership about an hour south of the twin cities...How ironic to run into the previous owner in the middle of the cities!!!
The Cheesecake Factory is where Brad took me on our first date. We got there at about 4:00 and the wait to get a table was about 60-80 minutes. We took a walk through the mall for about an hour and then our table was ready. We had a nice dinner and the food was very good. However, their portions are so large, we had tons of food left over for lunch the next day. By the time we were leaving dinner that night the wait to get a table was 3 1/2 hours long.
After IKEA, we went to the Cheesecake Factory at the Southdale Mall in Edina. It was very busy here too. We circled the parking lot many times and then decided that I would just get out with Emmy at the front door of the Cheesecake Factory. When I was getting the stroller out of the car, this woman came up to me and asked me how I liked my Envoy. I said, I loved it and she said that it used to be hers and she recognized the license plate!!! We bought the truck at a dealership about an hour south of the twin cities...How ironic to run into the previous owner in the middle of the cities!!!
The Cheesecake Factory is where Brad took me on our first date. We got there at about 4:00 and the wait to get a table was about 60-80 minutes. We took a walk through the mall for about an hour and then our table was ready. We had a nice dinner and the food was very good. However, their portions are so large, we had tons of food left over for lunch the next day. By the time we were leaving dinner that night the wait to get a table was 3 1/2 hours long.

No comments:
Post a Comment