Last weekend my "Check Engine Soon" light came on in my car. I thought that it had something to do with the gas that I had just put in my car. I had the key on, but the car was not running when I filled the tank. When I turned the car back on, the check engine came on. We had a neighbor take a look at my car and found out that it was going to cost us over $700 to fix. He fixed the problems quickly (fan clutch, water pump & serpentine belt). So, with that being said...we'll probably stay close to home for a little while now.
The weather was so nice on Friday. I think it got up to 43 degrees. We have a huge ice build up at the end of our driveway. It started to melt a little bit on Friday. Brad took advantage of the nice weather and chipped away at some of it. I even tried to help, but realized quickly that it was too much hard/heavy work.
Since we were staying in all weekend, I decided to open one of Emmy's toys. It's a toy that she can learn to sit/stand/play with. It has a little spiral slide that you drop little balls down. She loves to watch them slide down the shoot. She immediately tried to pull herself up, but couldn't quite make it all the way.
She is sitting for longer periods of time and will actually put her hand down to hold herself up. When she tries to crawl, she usually ends up going backwards or just rolls everywhere. Here's a cute picture of one of her favorite things to do.
The weather was so nice on Friday. I think it got up to 43 degrees. We have a huge ice build up at the end of our driveway. It started to melt a little bit on Friday. Brad took advantage of the nice weather and chipped away at some of it. I even tried to help, but realized quickly that it was too much hard/heavy work.
Since we were staying in all weekend, I decided to open one of Emmy's toys. It's a toy that she can learn to sit/stand/play with. It has a little spiral slide that you drop little balls down. She loves to watch them slide down the shoot. She immediately tried to pull herself up, but couldn't quite make it all the way.
She is sitting for longer periods of time and will actually put her hand down to hold herself up. When she tries to crawl, she usually ends up going backwards or just rolls everywhere. Here's a cute picture of one of her favorite things to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment