Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No More Zofran

Last week my doctor said that I should be weaning myself off of the morning sickness medication. Up until last week I had been taking one pill every other day. The bottle says to take one pill three times a day. I have never taken three in one day.
This week I've been trying to quit taking them all together. I haven't had one for three days now. I didn't feel so hot this morning and ended up running to the bathroom. I hate getting sick. I still have not taken one and I feel like I'm hungover. Hopefully I can be strong & get through the rest of the day without taking anything.
Zofran is used to prevent nausea and vomiting that may be caused by surgery or by medicine to treat cancer (chemotherapy or radiation).
Zofran was tested 10 years ago on pregnant women and they found that it helped with severe cases of morning sickness.

No comments: