Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We stayed around town for Thanksgiving and had a nice relaxing day. I actually just made a pot of chili for the three of us. We wanted something quick & easy. We got a few things done around the house and then left on Friday afternoon to celebrate Christmas/Thanksgiving with Brad's grandparents in St. James, MN. They are leaving for Arizona in a week and will be there until next spring.
We played games and ate until our bellies couldn't hold anymore food this weekend.
I didn't do any of the Black Friday shopping this year. I dislike crowds and long lines so decided to skip it this year.
We put up our Christmas Tree last night. We started hanging bulbs and then Emmy reached inside the box and grabbed a bulb and placed it on the tree and then ran back to the box and grabbed another bulb. She's was a little helper! It was so darn cute!

No comments: