Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Erin

My little ray of sunshine turns two years old today!  It's crazy to think how fast the time flies by.  It seems like not that long ago I was holding this tiny, precious baby in my arms!  She's getting so big!  She was born on 2/22 at 2:00 pm so I think her lucky number is going to be two. 

We celebrated her birthday with family last Saturday.  We didn't hesitate when deciding what theme to go with as she's such a huge Dora fan.  She had such a nice party at the house and got so many fun and cute toys!  We are now drowning in Dora.  She got lots of Dora toys, books, movies, silverware/plate set, Pinkalicious cupcake decorating set, a baby & cradle, sidewalk chalk, a viewfinder, M&Ms, money and a "No More Monkey's Jumping on the Bed" game.    We gave her a twilight ladybug (night light) for her room.  She'll be getting a couple of more gifts tonight when we celebrate with just the four of us.  She's not spoiled, is she?

I picked up her cake at Buttercream in Minnetonka.  Let me tell you...this cake was AMAZING!!  I'm not a huge fan of cake but this has got to be one of the best I have ever tasted!  The three layer Strawberry Ala Ritz was filled with fresh strawberries and strawberry mousse.  YUM!   If I would have known about this bakery when we got married, I think this cake would have trumped our chocolate fountain for sure!

I'll be posting more pictures of her party later...  This is all I had from my phone. 
  

No comments: