I feel very lucky that I have a husband who doesn't care to watch sports on TV. I know we're probably in the minority here but the Super Bowl is not something that we enjoy watching. Maybe if the Vikings were playing in the Super Bowl some day, we might watch. But until then we will probably do something else to pass the time. We haven't watched one football game in a very long time.
I know some people who have two TVs (in the same room) with different sports channels going at the same time. It drives me nuts.
I know...I work for a sports publishing company, but I don't think I could handle watching sports 24/7.
Yesterday was our Super Bowl Fun Day! We ended up rewarding the girls with a trip to Nickelodeon Universe. They have done so well on their reward boards lately. Emmy's been getting lots of stickers on her board for good behavior, eating all her food on her plate, sleeping in her own bed at night, picking up toys and helping mommy and daddy with chores around the house.
They were so excited when they saw the rides. Erin even got to go on most of the rides with us. She wasn't too sure about going up and down in the bus though. She was most excited to see the giant Dora & Boots on the Ferris Wheel.
Emmy just squeaked by in height and was able to ride the BIG swings with daddy. It was the cutest thing. She kept yelling, "WWWWEEEEEE!"
We went on the merry-go-round twice. Both Brad and I got really dizzy, but the girls loved it!
smile, it's friday :)
13 years ago

2 comments:
Brad says I took away him "Man Card" with this post.
his
Post a Comment