Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where is Thumbkin

I have been away from the blog world for some time and plan on catching up soon. I wanted to share the latest news about Erin.
We have such a cutie pa tootie on our hands. Little Miss Erin is the best baby ever! She is always happy. When she smiles, she just can't take it. She grins from ear to ear and then squirms around and giggles! She loves to look at herself in the mirror. Her reflection really cracks her up!
She is sleeping by herself and sleeping really well through the whole night. When I lay her down, she roots around for her little thumb, pops it in her mouth and sucks away. Her little thumb can't be no more than an inch long. It's just the cutest thing ever! :) She only sucks her left hand thumb. Maybe she'll be like daddy and be a lefty!

No comments: