Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back Injury Update

My doctor is referring me onto a specialist regarding my lower back pain. I will be going to see a specialist some time next week.

My doctor will be sending my x-rays along with my chart. He thinks that I may have a disc bulge. He said the specialist will probably do an MRI to determine if there is a disc bulge, etc.
I'm starting to experience little zingers that go from my lower back down my leg, but not past my knee. It's not often, but has happened a couple of times. Occasionally, me knees still give out due to the lower back pain. I have a constant ache and burning feeling in my lower back.

My doctor mentioned that they would probably put me on some Prednisone for the pain.
I will know more next week, but am hoping that this gets resolved soon.

No comments: