Monday, September 20, 2010

MRI Scheduled

I went to see a Neurologist last Friday regarding my lower back pain. After speaking with him, he ABSOLUTELY wants to schedule an MRI to see what's going on. So, I scheduled my MRI for this Friday. I've never had an MRI done before. Not sure how I feel about getting placed through a small tube.

I'm also getting some lab work done at my regular clinic this week to rule out some other possibilities. One, being Lyme's Disease. I'm not worrying about this yet. The doctor asked me if I had been camping or hiking lately. I replied, "Don't hike, don't camp." Although, I was up north last month with Deb & Jerry for a day, but I don't remember being bit by anything. hum.

The doctor has put me on a couple of different pain pills. One is for muscle spasms and the other is just a strong anti-inflammatory. They are helping with the pain.

I'm starting to experience more tingling going down my right leg, all the way to my toes.

I'm also being referred to an Orthopedic Surgeon regarding my knee pain. It hurts when I bend down and when I'm down I can't get back up without assistance.

This getting older business is the pits!

No comments: